- Its my first blog post here on my official website, and it got me thinking of my childhood memories. Used to play this "Lion King" PC/DOS game I had on my laptop (ya! I come from a quite tech savvy family - we had a laptop then). In any case, it might just be me, but the way the game starts is that "Timon" - shows up and says (referenced video: 0.13 secs):
- Life generally consumes us - day in day out - you perform mostly the same things you do everyday - till you start looping in complex forms of figure 8s. I am being a bit philosophical here - but that's what I believe makes entrepreneurs different. The urge to break out from the loop. This does not necessarily mean break free from routine work - but mostly means break free from a routine life. Where there is this thrill of not knowing what's coming next.
Which basically reminds me of the famous animated series Pinky and the Brain;
Pinky: Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight?
Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky - try to take over the world!
- That's what we all basically do everyday - yet, its how creative we are in providing solutions to the challenges around us - is what makes us progress.
- Starting my own blog, is a way of expressing my opinion about certain matters more eloquently than I do in real life. I am basically putting my self out there, for criticism. What better way to learn than gain feedback on how I think and approach life matters.
- This blog is merely a sleep twitch - to awaken me each time I fall asleep in life - to prioritize, organize and have a clearer vision at my goal.