Inspired by "The Vogue" Questions videos.
Reminds me of old social media websites - people would answer such questions for fun.
- What's my favorite movie?
Interstellar, The Dark knight, Elizabethtown, Home Alone.
- A book I plan on reading?
Crush It - by Gary Vaynerchuck
- A book that you read in school that positively shaped you?
Rich Dad, Poor Dad - by Robert Kiyosaki
- Favorite TV show that's currently on?
I don't really have time for shows - but when I do, I prefer light comedy ones; Big Bang Theory.
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how excited are you about life right now?
- iPhone or Android?
No brainer - iPhone.
- Twitter or Instagram?
- Who should EVERYONE be following right now?
Hard to say - but I think Elon Musk.
- Favorite Food?
BBQ Chicken. Molokhia. Mexican (Burrito/Taco).
- Coffee or Tea?
Neither - but if I really have to - Turkish Coffee with a bit of Milk.
- Dogs or Cats?
- Favorite Board Game?
- What country do you wish to visit?
I got a whole list ... Norway, Iceland, Canada.
I just love Nature and mountains.
- Favorite Color?
- If you had one superpower, what would it be?
- Do you like your handwriting?
Sure, why not.
- Best thing about Singapore?
- One thing I can't live without?
- One thing to change on the planet?
No more Borders.
- Worst thing about the internet?
- Best part of being single?
It sucks lol - but ok having "me" time.
- Best way to de-stress?
Hit the gym. Call a friend.
- Something you wish to learn?
Coding and Mandarin.
- Cash or Credit?
Credit - Preferably VISA and Apple Pay.